Dear Valued Customer,
In light of the recent increase of COVID-19 cases in Toronto, we want to ensure we minimize the spread of the virus. The health and safety of our guests and staff are of the utmost importance to us.
Effective Monday, January 4, 2021, in efforts to minimize the spread of COVID-19 we are operating by appointment only. Our dealership will remain open to serve you and your Hyundai needs.
Our Sales department is open by appointment only.
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
You can reach our Sales Department or schedule a sales appointment by phone, email, or online.
Before entering the building for your appointment, we ask that you complete the COVID-19 Self Assessment. We will require all guests to wear a mask or face covering when visiting our dealership.
Our Service and Parts department are open by No Contact Experience only.
SERVICE & PARTS:
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
You can reach our Service Department or schedule a sales appointment by phone, email, or online.
📞Phone: 416-422-6588 📞Phone: 416-422-6600 Direct Line for Service Appointment Coordinator)
No Contact Service Experience:
- Drop off your vehicle using the Night Drop envelopes
- You must call the Service Department at 416-422-6588 to let a Service Advisor know you have completed your Drop Off
- Our staff will communicate with you via phone and or text
- Once your vehicle is ready you will be able to pay online via our texting application Kimoby
- Invoices and vehicle inspection reports will be emailed to you
- During pick up, please contact us and we will place your keys in your vehicle
- Your key and all touch-points in the vehicle will be sanitized
For the health and well-being of our customers and employees, we are no longer offering shuttle service. All payments must be made on-line. Limited seating will be available in our waiting room. We will only be offering a no contact experience during this time.
We have taken additional precautionary measures, following the lead of Health Canada as well as local public health authorities to ensure our communities safety, including but not limited to:
- We have enhanced our cleaning protocols throughout all departments, with a focus on high contact and high traffic area
- We have limited non-essential travel and asked any staff exhibiting symptoms to please exercise self-isolation for 14 days
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes throughout the dealership
- We are asking customers that are experiencing symptoms to please reschedule their visit
- A mask or face coverings will be required in indoor public spaces with some exceptions in the City of Toronto. Wearing a mask is an additional measure we can all take to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe.
Though some of our processes have changed for the health and safety of our guests and team, our high level of customer service remains the same.
We will be continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation and updating our operating procedures daily, based on the recommendations from public health and government officials.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are still here for you.
The Gyro Hyundai team wants to thank you for your continued support and may you and your loved ones stay healthy and safe. We are here for you and together, we will overcome this.
JP Kovac Paul Kmet
Dealer Principal Dealer Principal
For Customers with Upcoming Lease Terminations:
We will be contacting all customers with upcoming lease expirations in order of priority to discuss options available to you. If you have any questions, please contact Hyundai Motor Finance at 1-800-205-0530.
For Customers who Want to Purchase a New/Preowned Vehicle:
We are still here for you! You can shop online at www.gyrohyundai.com. You can shop our inventory online, create a personalized quote, and apply for financing all online. Buy with Confidence with Hyundai, shop from home with Hyundai Express Shopping, 6-Month Payment Deferral, and Interest Rate Reductions on some of our most popular vehicles.
For Customers who Require a Payment Deferral:
For existing customers who are experiencing financial difficulty due to COVID-19, some deferral options may be available to you. Please check your banking contract to confirm which bank provided you with a vehicle loan. For lease and financing, please contact Hyundai Motor Finance at 1-800-205-0540 or email@example.com.
|Hyundai Capital (HMF)||Royal Bank||Scotiabank||TD Auto Finance|